Self-Managed Seniors Diary
This item is available for purchase but you need to login so that we may track your purchase for time-limited or permanent use of this service. Please register first if you have not already done so.
Recording and Managing Your Responses
1. Position your webcam's video capture window, such as the Mac Photobooth, in this area--to the right of the Interview Playback window at left.
2. Check your video and audio levels, and lighting, in preparation for recording.
3. Begin recording.
4. Play back the Video Diary questions that appear at left.
5. Reply to each Video Diary question in a natural manner.
6. Click the right and left arrows in the interview panel to move through the Video Diary interview.
7. Stop recording after the final Video Diary question.
Save your video file in a safe and secure place according the instructions supplied with your software or videocam.
Terms & Conditions
WP Theme by ThemeZee